Apr 1, 2009

day 1: post script--a perfect excuse

Since this morning's post Erin canceled. Does this mean more excuses? NO. It means I run with the Nike Running Club and my friend from work, Alison [assuming she finishes her reports in time, ahem], instead.

Also, I have convinced all the women in my office to give the BOWC a try. They've all set up accounts, but [unlike me] prefer a bit of anonymity, so I will refrain from giving out their usernames.

Am counting down the minutes till it is time to change into rainy day appropriate running gear and can almost hear the sound of my shoes as they pound the rain soaked pavement....

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope that you went!!! I am sitting here counting down the days until I can run again.....104. Serious withdrawals.

Haley said...

I did go. And it was SO GOOD. It wasn't raining at first and I was a little disappointed, but right about the time I started across the Hawthorne Bridge, the rain began to fall. So good...

Also, every time I see a BOB stroller I think of you.