Sep 8, 2010

embie

Perhaps you remember, last week, when I wrote about Ryan and the album he put together to raise money and awareness for SMS? If you didn't, you can go back and read it. Well, as you may have noticed, the album artwork features a large, green monster. Oh, you don't remember that? Well, here's the album artwork:



Anyway, Ryan decided that the monster needed a name and he opened up the naming to all his readers. I looked at the monster, and I thought for awhile about what that monster should be called. Ryan calls his son LB, which stands for Littlest Buddy, so I thought, why not MB for Monsterist Buddy. But instead of just MB why not Embie, which is just MB written out phonetically.

So Ryan went through and read the names to LB to see which one he liked best. After reading out Embie, LB "let out his best monster roar." I can't believe LB liked the name Embie that much! Monster roars from kids are just the best, and I am stoked that LB liked Embie enough to show off his monster roar.

6 comments:

Shandell said...

I just read the post about this over at PCTPR and thought it was cool that he picked a blogger I recognized! yay!

Haley said...

First ever blog contest win! I'm pretty excited! Thanks for stopping by over here. :)

Sarah Asay said...

That's so rad!!!

Haley said...

Thanks Sarah! I think it's pretty sweet! I just keep imagining LB doing his best monster roar.

erica said...

yay haley! that's so fun. i love embie, especially because it kinda sounds like emrie :) I LOVE YOU!

Haley said...

AHHH! I totally thought that when I was posting my name suggestion! I LOVE YOU!