If I'm so busy, why the blog? Because you gotta pause. Because I have to pause. I have to stop, close my eyes, and take a breath. Otherwise I will go crazy. So this is my pause.
- For an empty office so I can turn the music up and get stuff done in my own crazy way.
- A run with a friend after work that is guaranteed to clear my head and bring me down from a ten to a two.
- Cool mornings and warm summer evenings.
- Homemade sushi and honesty.
- The familiarity of home away from home.
- Thirteen days away from the office...the last time I did that I was unemployed.
- Getting to see Nish in person. [Squee!]
- The beeping of the office coffee pot, it's not french press, but it's found its way into my heart.
- A southern feast cooked for family.
- Running eight miles when I didn't think I'd make it more than five.
- His patience with me when I make time for everything and everyone but Him.
Much love friends. Now it's time to go kick this to list apart!