May 29, 2009

wod.fam.choc.sod.

My cousin Lizzy is...


amazing.


She is my cousin. She is my sister. She is my best friend.

She makes me laugh harder than anyone I know. She inspires me in more ways than I can express. She reminds me of the Truth when I struggle to see through the lies.

Liz, you have been there for EVERYTHING. For smiling belly buttons and deadly Now & Laters. For Rice Chex with whipped cream and moving away from my dad. For Team Mega Death [we're hardcore] road trips up the PCH to all the happy and sad tears shed over the last 18 months, and all the other ones for that matter.

Thank you for being there for EVERYTHING.

Thank you for being my cousinsisterbestfriend.

Thank you for your tenacious, wise spirit.

Thank you for telling the truth even when it is hard.

Thank you for every single bit of who you are.

I love you and I am so glad you were born 26 years ago today.

2 comments:

lizzyashby davidaaron said...

I love that you put this under the OBSESSED category.

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON.

Honor Bright.

Haley said...

Of COURSE I put this under the obsessed category.

You are just the best and I love you more than there are words for.

Honor Bright. [totally made me crack up]