His freedom is like nothing else I know—and there is so much more to learn than the little I know of His freedom. His rest is imbued with a peace that passes all understanding.
I rest, knowing that He is the one steering this ship. I rest, knowing that I am His beloved and that nothing, literally nothing, can separate me from His endless Love.
I rest at His side, curious about the course He has plotted for our journey, trusting Him to guide us there safely. If the waters grow choppy, or a storm blows in, at His side, under His protection is exactly where I want to be. It is in this place, by His side, that I am free.
- This peace that fills me, washes away my anxiety, and reminds me of His goodness.
- Kathy is running the marathon with me on Sunday!
- The encouragement of friends and family as I get closer and closer to my first 26.2.
- Skype date with Erica Sue, that was one of the best hours ever!
- Seeing the beautiful Miss Emrie Kent, all sleepy and silly.
- New, soft merino yarn, waiting to be knitted into a slouchy beanie.
- God's timing is perfect.
- My Portland peeps.
- An evening walk in the Pearl, complete with beautiful sunset.
- I am my beloved's and He is mine.