From here on there will be a list, and sometimes maybe a little more.
With no further adieu...
- Homemade scrabble tiles, the wonderful man who made them with me, and his indulgence of my obsession with speed scrabble.
- My first homemade layer cake, a practice for my friend's birthday party next week.
- Spring cleaning with my roommate.
- An unbelievably gorgeous, sunny day that necessitated SUNGLASSES on my walk to work this morning.
- A chance to meet with, and be encouraged by, other leaders at my church.
- Friendships. The new ones and the old ones. How on earth did I get so blessed?
- A job that pays me even when I am home sick.
- The new life my friends are bringing into this world.
- A weekend at the coast with my high schoolers. I never cease to be amazed at how much joy they bring into my life.
- Sharing Sleepy Monk Coffee with my high schoolers and two of my favorite leaders.
- The INCREDIBLE way my God answers prayer. He knows just what we need, when we need it, and exactly how to answer us.