I'm a planner, and I like to have ALL the answers, not just some of them. When people ask me about work, about what I do, about what I want to do, there's this knot in my stomach and my throat tightens just a little. How can I be honest AND positive? How can I make it seem like I have my stuff together, like I have a plan, like I'm okay in the absence of a plan.
This absence of a plan freaks me out. It takes SO much faith and trust that I will be led—that I AM being led. Some days it's easy to trust, and others I am a messy wreck. But in the midst of it all, He is still there to cling to, and for that I am so thankful.
- My uncle starts chemo this week, and the doctors are not worried about him.
- A lazy weekend.
- A good night's sleep in my own bed.
- The use of a car for two and a half weeks.
- Friends, old and new.
- Just because I can't sense God doesn't mean He's not there.
- Library books.
- Discovering a new coffee roaster.
- Honest conversation.