Dec 3, 2009

sickie-gnar-gnar-pow-pow

DUDE.

DOOOOOD.

Do you even know what time of year it is? It is the time of year when my love of proper grammar and a diverse vocabulary goes out the window. It is the time of year I gaze longingly into the distance, hoping for the smallest glimpse of anything resembling a mountain peak. It is the time of year when I squirrel away my hard earned dollars, only to blow them on a few short hours spent flying down snow covered mountains.

IT IS SKI / SNOWBOARD SEASON B*TCHES.

Tell me this doesn't make your heart beat faster.

Tell me this doesn't make you want to blow off any and all plans you may have ahead of you.


Oh wait...*cough* I think I'm getting sick. *cough, cough*

Gonna have to blow off work to wax my board and get in some sick lines leave work early so I can get some extra rest and kick this cold.

3 comments:

Simpson Kids said...

Word

lizzyashby davidaaron said...

pretty sure they wouldn't let me on the mountain with this bowling ball under my ski parka...

reb said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS