Oct 9, 2008

ravelry

I. AM. OBSESSED.

SERIOUSLY.


I recently discovered Ravelry, like a Facebook for knitters and crocheters. And now all I want to do is look up patterns and see what other people are making. I have too many other things to do right now to be looking up knitting patterns and starting [MORE] projects.

To Do Instead of Ravelry List:
Study for the GREs
Fill out grad school apps
Find an apartment

But Ravelry, and knitting, bring me so much JOY!

If only I could clone myself. Or be independently wealthy. I guess for now I will have to content myself with Raveling on my lunch breaks and during the weekend when I can't possibly click on another Craigslist link or complete another GRE practice test without going [even more] crazy.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Two thank you's......first, for introducing me to this FABULOUS site, Raverly; I'm an official addict...and secondly for your kind words on my blog. It's always great to get some blog love from strangers!!!

Haley said...

You are so welcome on both accounts! I loved looking through your photos, and I'm so glad you're officially addicted to Ravelry.